What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a problem solver that likes a little bit of everything to help support and grow the team. This is a senior position where you’ll be working on a variety of projects and with a variety of teams. You must have the ability to put out fires, help team members squash bugs, and collaborate with our strategy, creative, account leads and clients to create, develop and deliver digital marketing projects on a variety of digital platforms.
You love code and people. Your philosophy is striving to make the lives of others on the team easier and simpler. You bring experience with web hosting and an understanding of hosting technology (AWS, GC, Digital Ocean, etc) and are excited about mentoring other developers, participating in peer and code reviews, and contributing to the agency’s output.
- 3+ years of WordPress experience: development and development operations (deployment, troubleshooting, team support)
- Back end: PHP/MySQL, NGINX, Apache
- Web Services: Rest
- Source Control: Git, Github, Assembla
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Your bonus skills might include:
- DevOps: Virtualization, Vagrant/Ansible, Docker
- Miscellaneous: Selenium, Jira, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
You must be willing to adhere to our five rules:
- Work Hard
- Be Nice
- Think Big
- Love Digital
- Have Fun
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career growth
- Great health coverage
- The latest tools and equipment
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Continued career development through conferences, events, and continuing education
- A casual work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have always got your back
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a growth marketing media manager with a specialty in lead acquisition and analytics to join our team. In this position, you’ll work on a variety of projects with multiple outputs, and cross-functional teams.
You are a highly analytical, data-driven problem solver who is extremely goal orientated to get to the best solution for clients. You are familiar with paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, have the ability to multitask a variety of goals and deadlines and enjoy solving complex problems. You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who is looking to push their skills to the limit to ensure our work gets results on behalf of our clients.
You should love digital, have deep knowledge of performance media and analytics, and be fascinated by human behaviour.
- Hands on experience planning and executing digital campaigns on paid search channels and established and emerging paid social platforms. Performance marketing should feel like second nature.
- Highly driven and capable of working independently to make decisions on your own, yet eager to work cross-functionally across all teams to achieve the best outcome.
- Experience on programmatic platforms and ad management platforms such as DoubleClick for Search, Kenshoo, Acquisio, Marin, etc.
- Experience in Google Analytics, and other third partner attribution platforms (like Tableau) or other analysis platforms.
- Solid Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets skills and the knowledge to dive deep into data and creative visual dashboard reporting.
- Knowledge of funnel refinement practices, A/B testing, landing page optimization
- Strong client service sensibilities
- Ability to drive projects forward to get to a great outcome.
Art Director responsibilities include
- Generating clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Producing sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.